When You Absolutely Have to Nail It: How to Give the Best Speech of Your Life
Have you been asked to give a presentation? Why go it alone when you can work with someone who can help make that experience a joyful success for you, your audience and your meeting planner?
Mary LoVerde, a Hall of Fame speaker who’s given hundreds of presentations around the world for such clients as AMEX, Apple, and the California Governor’s Women’s Conference, can show you how to:
- overcome nervousness and walk in with confidence
- genuinely connect with everyone in the room
- illustrate your points with signature stories pulled from your experience
- customize your talk so it’s relevant to the event and group
- blend in just the right amount of natural humor
- organize and edit your thoughts so you finish in the time allowed
- inspire participants to take follow up action so you produce a shift
- deliver on your promise so people feel they got what they came for and more
Whether this is your first presentation or you’re a seasoned pro, working with Mary will be the best investment you make in designing and delivering presentations that produce excellent results, evaluations, recommendations and return business.